Dull Chainsaws Are Slow and DANGEROUS!
Imagine you're trying to get to job done with your chainsaw, but then you realize, the chain is no longer sharp. You know the dull chain will slow you down, or even cause some messy accidents. So now you have to drive to the shop or garage, sharpen the chain, then come back and finally finish the job.
Here's a better idea. Take up your SawBuddy Sharpener, attach it, fire up your chainsaw, and BOOM! Brand new looking chain.
PORTABLE AND SAFE: Who wants to carry a heavy, bulky chainsaw in and out just for sharpening? Instead, carry the sharpener with you would be a much better idea. Sharpen your chainsaw anywhere with SawBuddy Sharpener. It is extremely lightweight, easy to carry, and safe to use. Perfect for people in the tree business or even at-home use.
- QUICK AND EFFECTIVE: SawBuddy Sharpener is the only chainsaw sharpener that can sharpen your chain in just only 5 seconds! But only speed is not enough, SawBuddy Sharpener is also accurate. It is consistent with the results in hundreds of testing run from our company. Your chain would be as sharp as it used to be once again.
SIMPLE TO USE: No sharpening skill is required, simply attach SawBuddy Sharpener to the bar, power on your chainsaw, put a little pressure, and just let the SawBuddy Sharpener do the job.
- UNIVERSAL TOOL: Wonder if your chainsaw bar could fit? Worry no more because SawBuddy Sharpener is compatible with any size bar of any brand. Whether it long or short bar, SawBuddy Sharpener will always get the job done.
EXTREMELY DURABLE: SawBuddy Sharpener was made mostly with plastic, yes but that makes it different from other brands. We used the most durable plastic that is usually used on boats, cars, planes, or even in the military. It is durable, heat-resistant, and extremely lightweight.
How to use:
- ATTACH: The SawBuddy Sharpener system is simple-to-use. When your saw chain dulls, simply attach the SawBuddy Sharpener to the included guide bar. Twin guide holes in the tip of the bar make perfect alignment foolproof.
- SHARPEN: Press the tip of the SawBuddy Sharpener to a solid surface for 3-5 seconds.
- CUT: Resume your work; each cut will now be faster, with much less effort.
* Hold your chainsaw away from your body during the sharpening process to prevent serious accidents.
SHIPPING AND GUARANTEE:
- Shipping Takes 5-10 Business Days to the US and 10-20 days to Worldwide.
- You're backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Don't hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com if you need any assistance!