Faucet and Sink Installer Wrench features an open slot for easy fit over existing supply lines (lines not included). It is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool. This tool is used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts.
The tool also features an aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles, and another aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications.
- Extra-long design lets you turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks
- Open slot style allows for easy access over existing supply lines
- Shut-off valve attachment turns hard-to-reach angle stops without marring chrome
- Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut
- Features a lightweight, high strength plastic construction and durable aluminum inserts
- 1 x Faucet and Sink Installer Wrench
- Please allow measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
SHIPPING AND GUARANTEE:
- Due to High Demand for this fantastic Product: Shipping Takes 8-20 Business Days
- You're backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Don't hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com if you need any assistance!